Thursday, June 21, 2012

Product review - Nourish Wild Berries Organic Body Wash

First of all as I mentioned in my other post; Nourish was the very first organic skin care company I chose when I decided to step onto the "green road". For that they will have always a special place in my heart.

Their price is wallet friendly and the costumer service is great. They sell their product at Whole Food Market stores, but unfortunately we don't have it here in Montreal, so I had to order it. And what a pleasant surprise! It arrived in 4 days. The shipping fee is not that expensive either.

If you are looking for a USDA certified organic brand for great price, stop searching it, you found it!

The next thing that I have to tell you guys is that I love fruits. I love eating them, drinking them (as a juice) and if I choose a product I always choose that one which comes with fruit scents, like raspberry, strawberry, or any kind of berries.

This is why I chose the Wild Berries Organic Body Wash from Nourish.

When it comes to skin care, I am really careful, because my skin is very sensitive and dry. When I used an over-the-counter body wash brand like Dove, Aveeno, etc. I always suffered from eczema on my arms, because all of them contain SLS which is a very harsh chemical.

Luckily with Nourish I don't have to worry about this problem. Their products are USDA Certified Organic, cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan. No parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances or preservatives, silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oils, sulfates, synthetic dyes, triclosan, EDTA, or aluminum. 99% organic.

My experience with Noruish Organic Body Wash:

I like the new look of the product. It makes it more desirable. For some reason mine came with a white cap and on their site it comes with a black one, but before someone thinks it's a different product, no, it's the same.

The Wild Berries Body Wash has a creamy texture. When I used it first time I was so surprised because it feels granular, so it works actually as a 2 in 1 product: it's not just a simple body wash, but it's a body scrub as well. (A very gentle body scrub. ) It gives me that feeling that it contains exfoliating beads and I read it somewhere it has some jojoba beads for mild exfoliation (but I don't see it among the ingredients). My skin feels a little bit tight after using it, but I don't have any eczema and itchiness at all and it leaves my skin very refreshed. The scent is light, not too strong, but very pleasant.

It lathers, it washes off and cleanses the body well and leaves your skin smelling "clean". I’ve been using this for over a week now and I really like it. And of course it's so good to know that I use a product without harsh chemicals in it.

I use it with the Wild Berries Organic Body Butter, so my skin feels really soft.

There is only 1 negative thing about it:

1. It is only 295ml (10fl.oz.) and it will be empty very soon.

Although you can see Potassium Hydroxide among the ingredients, Nourish team was so kind and sent me an email in which they explained to me that Potassium Hydroxide "is used according to USDA guidelines strictly as a processing agent, and it is not present in the finished product.

So no worry guys! It is truly USDA-certified organic and chemical-free!

Summary:

Overall it is a very good product, I really like it and worth every penny. I will purchase it again and I am recommending it to everyone.

Ingredients

Label from the back

Nourish Website: http://nourishusda.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...