Sunday, July 8, 2012

Product review - Nourish Wild Berries Organic Body Butter

Another amazing product from Nourish.

This product review actually comes along with my other Nourish product review here.

My experience with this body butter:

I use this Body Butter after every shower and I just love it. If you have a very dry skin, this is the product to buy. Honestly, I don't use it just on my body, but on my face too and it's just working very well. The first ingredient is shea butter which makes this product greasy, so you have to wait a little bit before you put clothes on. The smell is very nice, not too strong. You can actually smell the wild berry, but it's not overwhelming. I like it.

The texture is very thick and kind of solid when you touch it (like every other body butter which based on shea butter), but if you put it in a warm place, especially when it's summer time (room temperature), or as soon as you applied to your body, then it spreads easily. Shea butter melts at body temperature anyways.

It does what it says: "leaves even the driest skin soft and supple." Maybe it's just me, but I noticed that it doesn't really absorbs quickly. Once I put it on the bottom of my fore arm, waited at least 10-15 minutes, then I had to use my computer and when I was typing I saw the grease spots on the table where my arms were. Oh, well...

I try not to use too much, because the tube is small, 120g (3.6oz) and I realized if I use it more than once a day, then I will run out of it very soon. I usually use it on the dry patches and on my eczema. I wish it was much bigger, like 6.9oz (196g). The good news is that Nourish sells it in packages, so you can buy 2 or 3 for a decent price, like 2 jars of 3.6 oz (102g) for $15.99 and 3 jars of of 3.6 oz (102g) for $22.49, so you can save money. You can also buy the combinations of the body butters, because they come in 4 different scents: Lavender Mint, Almond Vanilla, Wild Berries and Fresh Fig.

The ingredients are 100% organic, so no parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances or preservatives, silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oils, sulfates, synthetic dyes, triclosan, EDTA, or aluminum.

It is rich with oils and moisturize very well. It doesn't irritate the skin and I can use it after waxing or shaving without any burning problems.

Summary

A great product, with lots of benefits. If you like the texture of shea butter, then you are going to love this body butter. I absolutely recommend it.

Ingredients:

Organic Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Vanilla Panifolia infused Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Fragrance, Organic Olea Europeas (Olive) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

Link to the product:

Wild Berries Organic Body Butter

I am not affiliated with this company. I purchased this product myself for personal use unless otherwise noted. My opinion is completely honest and based on my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...