Monday, July 2, 2012

Blog award!

This was such a surprise for me! I got these blog awards from Dana of Mother Nature's Snuggery! And not just one award, but 2! Thank you Dana!

One is the One Lovely Blogger award and the other one is the Versatile Blogger Award.

Rules:

  1. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award/ 8 Bloggers for the One Lovely Blog award – preferably ones who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you
  5. Add the Award picture to your blog post

I should Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award and 8 Bloggers for the One Lovely Blog award, but every blog that I like and read has awards already...so I have to skip this step for now, but I promise as soon as I will discover a new blogger I will mention it here. So I jump to the 3rd rule.

Share 7 random facts about yourself

  1. I love driving. And as a matter of fact I drive fast (and absolutely just manual cars), so I am sure one day I will get a ticket for speeding :)
  2. I believe in God, but I am not religious. My faith is based on spiritualism, so I believe in karma, reincarnation, life after death and believe that everything happens for a reason
  3. I am Hungarian. I was born and I raised there and I will always talk to my daughter Hungarian, no matter where we live
  4. My favorite color is pink
  5. I am crazy about cats and Boston Terriers. I have one Bostie, his name is Popeye and I adopted him.
  6. I love water and swimming and when I was a kid, I always played I am a mermaid and my brother was the shark lol
  7. I love fruits, except mango and pine apple.

It was really fun!:) I hope you guys enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...