Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Product review - Alverde Macademia Nut and Shea butter body butter/Bloody orange and Elderflower body butter

I don't know about you guys, but I love body butters. I think it's the texture that makes it so likeable for me. So when I saw that Alverde has these two body butters, I said I have to try them out. I bought first the Macademia Nut and Shea butter one which I really liked and then I bought the Bloody orange and Elderflower scent too.

The original name of the Bloody orange and Elderflower body butter is "Körperbutter Blutorange Holunderblüte" and the original name of the Macademia Nut and Shea butter is "Körperbutter Macadamianuss Karitébutter

As you know from my other posts, Two-phase makeup remover, Facial Toner with clay/argilla, Citrus-Sage deodorant, Alverde is a German natural skin care and cosmetic brand.

Description about the product

The jars are cute (just look at them: they are pretty, aren't they?), both of them smell amazing, but I prefer the Bloody orange scent. Not too intense, not too strong but you can definitely smell the orange. So good! The texture is rich, feels and looks like whipped cream. It's so creamy, you want to eat it.:) Easy to apply, gives you a silky feeling and it absorbs in a second, leaves no greasy film on the skin. Very pleasant. I guarantee that your skin is going to love it. Although they are body butters, I use them on my face and they moisturize it just as good as my body.

Few hours later you still can feel that your skin is moisturized and this silky feeling. When I say "silky feeling", I mean it. Do you have sensitive skin? Do you have dry skin? Do you have both? These body butters are for you.

This product has no synthetic fragrances and colors, no petroleum derived products (parafines, PEG, -propyl-, -alkyl-, etc.), no silicone oils, no genetically modified ingredients, no irradiaton of end product and botanical ingredients and the product is not tested on animals. And the good news is that it has the NaTrue certification logo. The good news is for vegans: they have the Vegan seal.:)

Ingredients of the Bloody orange and Elderflower body butter:

Aqua, Glycine Soja Oil*, Glycerin, Alcohol*, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteary Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract*, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum**, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Citral**

* Ingredients from certified organic agriculture

** From natural essential oils

6.7oz / 200ml

Ingredients of the Macademia Nut and Shea Butter body butter:

Aqua, Glicine Soja Oil*, Glycerin, Alcohol*, Cetyl Acohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Theobroma Cacao Butter*, Olea Europaea Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Extract*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum**, Limonene**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Linalool**, Citral**

* Ingredients from certified organic agriculture

** From natural essential oils

6.7oz / 200ml

They are great products and I highly recommend them. The price is also wallet friendly.

You can buy them in all European DM drugstores.

Alverde website: Alverde

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...