Monday, May 20, 2013

Product review - UR essential Respiratory Rub

Few weeks ago I got an email from the owner of UR essential (she earned her certificate of Aromatherapy in December of 2005 from the American College of Health Sciences in Portland, Oregon) if I want to try out their handcraft product called 'Respiratory Rub', made with certified organic essential oils. I was more than happy to try it out and write a review about it. Especially because my daughter had a cold and she was coughing as well.

What is this Respiratory Rub exactly?

"Respiratory Rub" immediately goes to work opening all the breathing passage ways. Stimulates the bodys defenses and helps expel congestion whlie destoying pathogens.

Use at the first sign of a cold or respiratory stress (asthma, allergies, OCPD, etc...) Begin by rubbing a small amount in the palm of your hands then cup hands over nose and breathe deeply several times. Next rub onto chest and soles of the feet. That's right the soles of your feet are extremely absorbent. Essential Oil molecules are so tiny they pass thru the skin and into the blood stream, within 20 minutes they are everywhere in the body.

*From the site

My experience with this body butter:

About the jar: I just love it. How cute with this blue butterfly on it. They made it so pretty. When I opened the jar my first impression was that the scent is really pleasant. It wasn't that strong menthol scent but a very mild. It's yellow and the consistent is very creamy, not thick at all. It melts fast. Then I read the ingredients and yes, it's all natural and certified organic. So the next test was to try it out on my daughter since she was sick. First I told her to dip her fingertip in it and then inhale it for few times. (She is 8 years old.) After I rubbed into her chest. She really liked the scent too. Few days later she was getting better, but I also gave her an expectorant, so I believe these 2 together did the job. My daughter slept better since I gave her this Respiratory Rub and she started to cough less and less. Basically after 5 days she didn't cough at all.

Ingredients

Certified Organic Olive Oil, Beeswax, White Camphor Essential Oil (grown w/o chemicals), Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Certified Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil.

Summary

It's a great product and I highly recommend it.

Link to the product:

UR essential Respiratory Rub

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...