Saturday, September 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I'm going through some big changes in my life right now and these things are hard for me... I'm moving back to my country due to a breakup with my boyfriend after almost 2 years. It happened out of the blue, I didn't expect it, but I have no other choice, but deal with it. Well if love is gone, is gone. After the first shock the second worst thing was that I had to realize that I can't take my dog -who I love so much- with me.

I need to start everything (literally) from the beginning and it's not easy. Find a new job (and work as an esthetician in my country is not really an option right now), find a new place to live, get use to again everything and being single. So I'm not on the top at this moment and for some reason good things are avoiding me lately. But I was so happy when Kelly from Savvy Suburban send me an unexpected msg that she had given me the Liebster Blog Award! Yaay!:) That gilded my evening. Small surprises are the best. Thank you Kelly very much! I'm honored.

Her blog is awesome, don't forget to check it out! Once she even wrote me a guest post about "How do we raise healthy kids in an unhealthy world?", you can read it here.

How the Liebster Blog Award Works:

  1. Thank the Liebster Award presenter in your blog
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented it to you
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  4. Present the award to 5 blogs that deserve to be noticed
  5. Let them know they have been presented with the Liebster Award by commenting on their blog/FB page
  6. Grab your pencil, and pave your own way in the blogging world
  7. Eat a big ole helping of something healthy, cause let’s face it – our health is more important than we give it credit for

Just as Kelly, I can tell you that I discovered some new blogs over the last several months and I'm happy to give this award to them.

Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...